Three Sticks Productions Terms and Conditions
1. As well as selling tickets for in-house produced shows, Three Sticks Productions also sells tickets on behalf of external promoters, producers, teams, performers and venues. We refer to these parties who organise or provide the event and/or from whom we obtain tickets to sell to you as our “Event Partner”. We refer to in-house produced shows as “The Venue”.
2. This ticket remains the property of the Event Partner / The Venue and is a personal revocable license which may be withdrawn and admission refused at any time upon refunding the printed purchase price.
3. This ticket is issued subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Event Partner / The Venue and/or event. Breach of any of these Terms and Conditions or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall entitle the Event Partner / The Venue to eject you from the venue without refund.
4. Policies set forth by our Event Partners, may prohibit us from issuing exchanges or refunds after a purchase has been made or for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets. When you buy or receive your tickets, please keep them in a safe place. Please note that direct sunlight or heat can sometimes damage tickets.
5. Tickets purchased on www.threesticks.co.uk may be subject to a ‘per ticket’ non-refundable service / handling charge.
6. When purchasing tickets on www.threesticks.co.uk, you may be limited to a specified number of tickets for each event; this policy is in effect to discourage unfair ticket buying practices. Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person, per credit card and, for some events; a restriction may apply per household. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number without prior notice.
7. Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket is grounds for seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
8. Unless with the express written permission of the Event Partner / The Venue, you may not combine a ticket with any hospitality, travel or accommodation service and/or any other merchandise, product or service to create a ticket package (“Ticket Package”) and sell or otherwise transfer (or facilitate the sale or transfer of) such Ticket Package for profit or commercial gain, offer such Ticket Package as an incentive or prize in a promotion or competition, or otherwise dispose of such Ticket Package in the course of a business.
9. A ticket shall not be used for advertising, promotions, contests or sweepstakes, unless formal written permission is given by the Event Partner / The Venue, provided that even if such consent is obtained, use of Three Sticks Productions trademarks and other intellectual property is subject to Three Sticks Productions prior consent.
10. Three Sticks Productions does not mail tickets through the postal service under any circumstances. All confirmation for online purchases is done via email. Please allow as much as 24 hours for your confirmation email to arrive. It is your responsibility to bring confirmation of online purchase/s to the Event. If your ticket confirmation has not arrived within 24 hours of the booking, please contact us. Please include your reference number and the name, postcode and email the booking is under.
11. We will not be responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen.
12. Three Sticks Productions reserves the right to cancel bookings which it reasonably suspects to have been made fraudulently.
13. Tickets are generally sold through several distribution points, including online and box offices. Ticket sales for Three Sticks Productions Events are processed through a manual inventory, therefore occasionally tickets maybe oversold in which case you will be contacted and a full refund issued. Tickets for popular events may sell out quickly. Occasionally, additional tickets may be available prior to the event.
14. For information about a purchase you’ve made, contact us, quoting your order number given to you at the conclusion of placing the order.
15. It is your responsibility to check your tickets and emails; mistakes cannot always be rectified.
16. While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price (and credit or debit your account as applicable) or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you, you agree that we may treat the order as cancelled. If you choose to cancel after you have already paid the incorrect ticket price for the tickets, you will receive a full refund from us.
17. It is your responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of the cancellation once we have received the relevant authorisation from the Event Partner / The Venue. We do not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event.
18. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the team, performer or Event Partner / The Venue for a variety of reasons. Unless indicated otherwise in relation to a particular event, if an event is cancelled, ticket holders will be offered tickets at any rescheduled event (subject to availability) up to the face value of the tickets or, if the ticket holder is unable to attend the rescheduled event or the event is not rescheduled, a refund. Refunds for tickets purchased prior to the date of the original event will be given up to their face value, but not including the relevant per ticket booking fee. If an event takes place over several days and only one day is cancelled, a partial refund only may be payable corresponding to the day(s) cancelled. If the event is moved or rescheduled, the Event Partner / The Venue may set refund limitations. In order to claim your refund, please apply via email firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to Three Sticks Productions. 15 Silverwood Heights, Barnstaple, Devon, EX32 7RJ. You must enclose your unused tickets or if bought online a copy of your booking confirmation and comply with any other reasonable instructions of Three Sticks Productions. For accounting purposes your unused tickets must be received within 28 days from the date of the cancelled event. This does not affect your statutory rights. We regret that, unless this paragraph and paragraph 17 applies, tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
19. Tickets are sold subject to the Event Partner’s / The Venue’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
20. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any Terms and Conditions of the event or Event Partner. The Venue may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
21. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
22. The ticket holder does not have the right to a reserved seat unless Events are allocated seating in which case the ticket holder has a right only to a seat of a value corresponding to that stated on the ticket and the Venue / Event Partner reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the tickets.
23. There will be no pass-outs or re-admissions of any kind.
24. The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Tapes or films may be destroyed. Laser pens, mobile phones, dogs (except guide dogs) and patron’s own food and drink may also be prohibited (please check with the venue).
25. Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
26. The Event Partner and Three Sticks Productions accept no responsibility for any personal property.
27.Unless paragraph 27 28 applies, neither the Event Partner nor Three Sticks Productions shall have any further liability beyond the face value of the ticket purchased plus the relevant per ticket service charge. Neither the Event Partner nor Three Sticks Productions shall be liable for any loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure. Personal arrangements including travel, subsistence and accommodation relating to the Event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk.
28. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions seeks to exclude any liability of Three Sticks Productions or the Event Partner for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or other type of liability, which cannot by law be excluded or limited.
29.The Venue / Event Partner and its affiliates, successors, or assigns may enforce these terms in accordance with the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 (the “Act”). Except as provided above, this agreement does not create any right enforceable by any person who is not a party to it under the Act, but does not affect any right or remedy that a third party has which exists or is available apart from that Act.
30. All of these Terms and Conditions are governed by English Law and any disputes arising out of any transaction with Three Sticks Productions are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
31. Every event organised by Three Sticks Productions has a strict age restriction, which is stated on each ticket at the time of purchase, on every poster and flyer.
32. Strobe effects, flashing lights, and smoke effects may be in use.
33. These Terms and Conditions are non-exhaustive, and may be updated or modified at any time.